Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today's faves























Here are few of my favorite things today (and sometimes other days as well):
  • Jane Austen
  • bathrooms that work (finally)
  • blackberry cobbler
  • snuggly puppies
And here are a list of things that I would pass up if I could:
  • sore throats
  • family dinners
  • chapped lips
  • grogginess from medication
  • cold feet

On another note, I have decided to start listening to all of my music on vinyl from now on. Well, I know its not possible when I'm in the car or traveling, but anytime I am home all music will be played in the form of an LP. I've found the perfect player on amazon and until then I have stolen my dad's old one. I am convinced that this is the best way to truly enjoy music. I love the rawness of it.

Read this great article about the joy of vinyl records.

No comments: