Thursday, April 21, 2011

"The Taco Falls Over: The Story of Andrew Sever"


A book that would no doubt vividly depict specific hilarities of my life. I always tell Meghan that this would be the title of my biography if I ever had one. Mostly because every time we have tacos I spill one magnificently, even though we use those awesome hard taco shells with the flat bottom. There are a few things that lead to a perfect taco in my opinion. Things such as fresh ingredients, homemade guacamole, the right type of protein (meat substitute) and the ability to withstand a tiny earth quake. It is serious business when a taco falls over. If you know anything about physics and the principles of potential and kinetic energy then you know what I'm talking about. Those things are like miniature medieval trebuchets ready to launch their delicious innards as far as they'll fly. If Shakespeare taught us anything it is that that is a tragedy. (I don't know I'm tired)

Today was dreary and wet outside with no signs of it improving in the next few days. I don't mind at all however. I love the rain. I remember this song from when I was younger "I'm only happy when it rains" by Garbage (I think) and it still pops into my head when I hear someone talk about how dreadful the weather is. 

I'm nearing the end of my semester at school putting me at only two and half more years until I change my major again. Get ready, it is going to be a good one. Not true. I'll be done this year. 

I'm really a terrible blog writer (or just writer in general) but I wanted to post tonight instead of my lovely, talented wife because she always does it and sometimes I feel guilty about my laziness. Sometimes. When I'm on here I want to write little stories about fictional characters I've thought up during the week. Usually bunnies... I don't know.

I haven't done anything fantastic lately other than go to school and talk about how I should be working out. I put a lecture together yesterday for a class I have to teach regarding Streptococcus mitis. It isn't all that interesting, the pathogen that is. My lecture is a hoot.

 I'm impressed if you read all of this. It is exceptionally scatter brained. Usually when there is a post like this (mostly on a gaming forum or something, Sophia knows) you would just write, "tl:dr" which means, "Too long, didn't read" and typically followed by a smart ass comment like, "Can someone get me the cliff notes?"
I hope you learned something. I know I did.


::Nerd Alert::
If you are looking for a cheap game that will waste HOURS of your time (appealing right?) then look no further!  It is something like fifteen dollars but well worth it. I've been playing this game for several months now and I love it. It isn't technically released so it just keeps getting better and better as they get closer to finishing it. Minecraft


No comments: