Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, guys! Can you believe it's already time for another weekend? I love holidays -- a three day weekend and a short work week? It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

What are you doing with your time off? Something glorious, I hope. I'm just excited Andrew and I can finally spend a weekend together. We will be spending our free time being luxuriously lazy (after my long run, of course).

Here are a few highlights from our week:
  1. A surprise package of records from a certain family member made both of our weeks!
  2. I survived the Tupelo 14.2 and actually got a pretty decent time considering the insane heat and humidity.
  3. Celebrated Andrew's return from Atlanta with early morning chai tea lattes.
  4. Got to spend a long car ride getting to know a friend even more -- great conversation and lots of laughs.
  5. You know how they say bad things happen in threes? It's true. We have been tested more in the last week than the entire year. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Well, consider me Superman at this point.
Have a great one, everyone!

No comments: