Wednesday, September 11, 2013

We are here:

[photo]
Sorry for the radio silence, everyone. We've been busy, a little under the weather, slightly stressed out, and well, just not really feeling like communicating much with anyone lately. Sometimes, I get into a funk and all I want to do is just disappear into a cave and not speak to anyone or go anywhere for about a week. So, that's where I've been -- my cave.

I've crawled out though, rather unwillingly, to fulfill obligations and get stuff done, before everything falls spectacularly to pieces. Sorry if this is a little cryptic but I value my privacy too much to spill my guts on the internet.

We're around though. And in memory of today, we will be performing random acts of kindness. I hope you consider volunteering your time as well because when you do something to make your community better, you make the world a better place.

No comments: