Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy weekend:

[photo]

Happy Friday, friends! Got any fun plans this weekend? I actually have to work Saturday morning so that will throw off my schedule a bit. We're also planning on getting in a long run and there are a few things that I need to cross off my "to-do" list. Okay, a lot of things, if I'm being perfectly honest about it.

Here's a little of what we've been up to lately:

  1. Trying out new recipes has been fun and exciting. And also, delicious.
  2. The 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection came out. I was disappointed with the fabric choices and in-store selection. Good effort target, but I'm still holding out for this bag.
  3. The weather has been amazing as of late! That translates into lots of afternoon walks, bike rides, and long runs with friends.
  4. The leaves are starting to fall! That allows me to indulge in my favorite fall past time: crunching dead leaves under my feet (weird, I know).
  5. Andrew keeps having dreams about eating meat and this week, I had my first "meat nightmare" -- only it was Andrew eating a cheeseburger and I was appalled. Any other vegetarians out there have nightmares about eating meat?
Have a great weekend, everyone! Get out there and enjoy the great outdoors!

No comments: