Thursday, August 21, 2014

Emerson Fry FW 2014:

I am a long-time fan of Emerson Fry (see here, here, here, and here) and they just released their FW 2014 collection preview. This is a seriously beautiful collection of clothes. High quality, made in the U.S. by skilled seamstresses, and such beautiful, comfortable pieces. I am in love. But since I'm still struggling to get back into my pre-pregnancy wardrobe, it doesn't really make sense for me to purchase any of the pieces. They'd just sit in my closet until, let's face it, next fall. So, excuse me while I drool:
that bag! that scarf!
that coat! those shoes!
that tee! that watch!
that shirt!

Now that I'm a mom and my clothes are usually covered in spit up, I am starting to gravitate to classic, easy pieces made from natural fibers. Easy to wear, easy to wash. Clean, simple, and timeless. That's me.

Their collection will be available to purchase on the 25th. Get your wallets ready.




No comments: