Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday! This week has been a rough one. I'm glad it's over. What are your plans? We are getting ready for a garage sale next weekend. We have a lot of stuff that we are ready to let go of and I am so ready to simplify. Then, we're going to be completely lazy the rest of the weekend.

Here's a little of what's been going on with us:
  1. M has been sick lately. One doctor visit and a lot of medicine later, I'm happy to report he seems to be doing much better. All hail the power of some snuggles and a good nap! 
  2. I am finally getting back into a good exercise routine. It feels so good to be pushing myself again.
  3. Getting together with my lovely running pals after such a long time has been so nice. I really missed my friends!
  4. M is now sleeping 100% swaddle and sleep suit free. Just straight pajamas and nothing else. We've worked hard to get here but he looks so strange and small just laying there in his crib. I kind of miss the swaddle but I really love seeing his crazy, arms-flung-out sleeping situation.
  5. We've been collecting things for M's very first Easter basket. More for us, I know, since he won't remember it but it's fun! Can't wait to share our picks and our Easter traditions in the making.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: