Wednesday, March 11, 2015

2015: the year of books:

I've mentioned here a few times the "26 Books to Read in 2015" book challenge that I'm doing. Were you wondering about it? Well, wonder no more.


It's a list of prompts designed to get you to read 26 books this year. I love it because you can choose whatever books you want and really make it your own. No one telling you what you should be reading. You decide.

I've been sharing my picks on Instagram (see here) and it has been really fun to see what everyone else is reading. I find myself getting lost down the rabbit hole of looking at complete strangers' reading material. But it's a total win because while looking other people's pictures, I've discovered so many new books. My "to read" list has grown exponentially in the last few weeks alone. It's getting dangerously out of proportion. 

I've only checked a few off this list so far. Here they are, if you'd like to see:


It's not too late to get started on this challenge. Feel free to jump on in. You don't have to finish all 26, just get reading! And share what you're reading using the tag #26BOOKSwithbringingupburns.

No comments: