Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Kid's clothes week:


I'm excited to announce that I am participating in Kid's Clothes Week this year! Have you heard about Kid's Clothes Week? It's a seasonal sewing challenge where four times a year, people from all across the globe pledge to devote one hour a day to creating something beautiful for their child(ren). And then they share their creations online at www.kidsclothesweek.com

It's a really fantastic idea and until now, I didn't really have the time or energy to get involved. I know, that's the whole point of the challenge -- to make the time -- but with the whole having a baby and being sleep-deprived thing, I just couldn't even let myself think about it. Now that I have a better handle on things and we're rocking a pretty consistent schedule, I'm ready and excited to get involved.



The dates are April 20-26 -- that's a solid week of knocking out projects, indulging my creative side, and having fun. 


The theme is wild things and already, my brain is on fire with possibilities. Can't wait to share what I come up with. Interested in participating? You can sign up here

No comments: