Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Book Shortage



So, I just finished reading this book today. It was an interesting enough read but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to anyone. The author's writing style is a little odd. I enjoy eccentricity as much as the next person, but she can be even a little creepy at times. But hey, maybe you're into that kind of thing. Anyway, I checked out 3 books from the library last week and I've already read them all. I have requested another book but it hasn't made it out my way via the InterLibrary Loan system. So, I am going to continue reading a book that I have been picking up and putting back down for the past couple of months -- Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. It's not a bad book, I just can't seem to get into it every time I try.
Andrew is still reading The Hobbit.

No comments: