Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DIY Wednesday



So, there's this blog that I follow religiously called Design Sponge (link is on the right side of the screen) and every Wednesday, this couple that I just find incredibly cool, Derek & Lauren (from the Curiosity Shoppe in San Fransisco) post a DIY project and they call it DIY Wednesday. Well, maybe all their creativity has finally gotten to me or maybe I've just got cabin fever because lately, I've just been thinking up ways I can remodel our apartment without really remodeling it and getting in trouble. So tonight, I took the doors off the kitchen cabinets to see what it would look like. And I have to admit, it looks kind of cool. So I think they are going to stay off and I am going to paint the inside of the cabinets a bright color. Our dishes are just so colorful and I want to look at them all the time. And this will prevent Andrew from leaving the doors open all the time and driving me crazy. I want it to look a little something like this:



What do you think? Am I completely crazy?

I'm gonna sit on this idea for a few days and then I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: