Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookies and Avatar

Sunday



Worked on Tillie's stocking, made aliens with Tyler, and hung out around the house with Tillie.

Tonight we all went out to the IMAX to see Avatar. It was really good. You should go see it.

And I am really excited about the new Alice in Wonderland. I've been waiting for this movie for a long time.

And I cannot believe that Brittney Murphy died today. Its sad. Watching Clueless will never be the same.


Saturday



Did some last minute errands, got groceries, and laundry.

Andrew and I have been trying to find healthy alternatives to eating red meat and so we have been trying to find good recipes that include tofu. Tonight we tried spaghetti with tofu meatballs. It was really good.

I baked Christmas cookies and Kristin came over, fresh from Delaware. We got to catch up a little.

No comments: