Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I wish I was lost in New York


Tonight we watched Home Alone 2 (the best Home Alone movie, in my opinion). And I cooked dinner which didn't turn out to be such a good idea. And with all the freezer burned broccoli and cold weather minus the snow, I am wishing now more than ever that I could be lost in New York too. Only instead of getting a room at the Plaza, I'd move into a brownstone and never come back.

After much planning and packaging, the Christmas surprise that Kat and I made for Lauren traveled thousands of miles and finally ended up at her door in South Korea. She documented the arrival and opening of said surprise with pictures on her blog here. I seriously miss that kid like a roach and am wishing there was a box big enough for her to mail herself back to us in.

We're mailing out our Christmas cards now so if you haven't gotten one yet, its coming. And if you have, you're welcome.

P.S. Rim -- you and your adorable self are now the background on our computer.

No comments: