Thursday, December 17, 2009

If This Is A Sack, Then Get In It.


I'm sure a lot of people have heard of and love Jim Henson's The Storyteller and love it very much and I'm sad to say that I have only just now discovered it. I love it. I mean LOVE it. Meghan doesn't think much of it which is ok, I know she didn't grow up with a fondness for the same side of Jim Henson as I did.(She loved Seasame Street and Fraggle Rock, I loved The Labyrinth and other things like The Storyteller.) If you get a chance to watch these episodes, and I hope you do, then I think you'll find it very entertaining. Especially my siblings.

Can't really say much about today. Not much going on. I pinched my pinky pretty good and the little guy is a tad sore. I watched Conan O'Brien. Love that guy. Caught the SNL Christmas special. Excellent.


And that is it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of The Storyteller before. What is it?