Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New countertops!

Tuesday



The countertops were installed today. And with the fridge moved in, it is starting to feel like an actual real kitchen. Its hard to believe its actually happening. Hopefully by Thursday, all the appliances will be working and we can bake some Christmas cookies. That is what I am most looking forward to. I love baking.

I feel like we were very productive today. We had Jason's (our fav cold/rainy/any day place) for lunch and brought it back to the house and ate it in front of a fire. Then we paid a little visit to Kat, did some Christmas shopping, and mailed a very important package. I also had a chance to work on some more of my projects during my down time. And we ate dinner @ Larry's. Delicious.

I'm still wishing for that snow.

No comments: