Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Weekend:

[photo]

Happy weekend, everyone! I've been so exhausted this week and I'm not even really sure why. Sure a lot's been going on but when is there not? I'm just thankful I made it to Friday and I'm really ready to sit back and relax with some good food, books, and some knitting.

Here are a few things that have been happening in our world:

  1. I got my flu shot. It kind of made me feel weird. 
  2. One of my running partners broke her ankle. Now I'm super paranoid
  3. Our grocery store has been out of Mexican Coke for two weeks. Two. Entire. Weeks. Ugh!
  4. Andrew's gone on a guys' camping weekend until Sunday so Tillie and I will be celebrating girls' night every night by eating cheese dip for dinner, watching girly movies, and going to bed at 8:30.
  5. We've been attempting to recreate the tomato basil bread from Panera. I think we've just about got it. 
Have a great weekend, everyone! 

No comments: