Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Weekend:

[photo]

Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe tomorrow is December? I need to get on the Christmas shopping. And decorating. But I've just been so tired this week. Maybe I can get myself up off the couch long enough to put up our tree on Saturday. And then bask in it's glow the rest of the weekend.

What are your plans? Holiday prep? Shopping? Eating delicious food with friends? We've got a long run Saturday morning and then I think I'll start baking Christmas cookies. My plan is to start early, make a different kind each weekend, and freeze them until Christmas Eve. As stress-free as possible, right?

Here's a little of what we've been up to this week:
  1. We took the train home from St. Louis and got back in at 3:00 Monday morning.
  2. I slept until noon on Monday and have gone to bed early every night trying to play catch up.
  3. I made some super delicious treats with a recipe from my new friends JTB and Shutts.
  4. Running in the rain (in the cold) is absolutely no fun. Especially if you get sort of sick afterwards. But having friends run with you makes it easier.

No comments: