Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Weekend:

[photo]

Happy weekend, everyone! Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving? Is it just me or has this month just flown by? What are your plans for this last weekend before the official start of the holiday season? I will be busy gathering up all the ingredients needed to make some super delicious Thanksgiving dishes. I think I'm in charge of potato rolls and at least one type of pie this year. Bring it on.

Here are some things that have been going on around here lately:

  1. I enjoyed Veteran's Day by spending some time with my friend Kat and her kid
  2. Andrew experienced his first swim meet as a coach
  3. I spent two days in Jonesboro (home to my college years) & took a lovely stroll down memory lane
  4. We sort of killed it on the baking/cooking front this week: bagels, rolls, cookies, soups, and quinoa tabouleh (and then ate everything)
  5. I ate a pumpkin pie concrete from Andy's. Twice.

1 comment:

K.walk said...

oh my gosh. a pumpkin pie concrete. that sounds ridiculously delicious. ANDERSON is a swim coach?!?! when did that happen?!?! I miss the 'boro....walk down memory lane for me, too!! :-) love and miss you, my margelpants.