Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Weekend:

[photo]

Happy Friday, everyone! I thought today would never get here. The last week before a long holiday off from work always drags out.

What are your plans for the weekend? Today is my dad's birthday so we're doing family stuff tonight to celebrate. I made him a yummy cake and we're going to pig out and play games. Tomorrow I've got a long run (only 4 miles) in the morning and then we're going to watch The Hobbit with my family. Unless of course the Mayans were right and the world ends today. In that case, happy birthday, Dad! I give you the gift of the apocalypse.

A few highlights from this week:
  1. Yesterday was my last day of work for 2012. Yay!
  2. Kristin (of the Order fame) gets into town this morning! I get to pick her up from the airport!
  3. I stuffed my face at a potluck Christmas party. Delicious.
  4. We may have some exciting travel plans for 2013. 
  5. I reached my reading goal for the year. 56 books!

No comments: