Thursday, December 13, 2012

I love:


For a few weeks now, I've been using Josie Maran's Argan Illuminizer. I use the smallest amount known to man on my cheekbones, brow bones, cupid's bow, and down the bridge of my nose. And I kid you not, it is amazing. It makes me look all dewy and glowy in the best way possible. It's not sparkly or glittery at all (so I don't end up looking like a 13-year-old covered in glitter), and it blends fabulously with my fair skin. It actually makes me look more rested than I really am and brings some color into my face (bronzer + pale skin = a bad idea). 

A one ounce bottle will last me a year, easily. I'm thinking about mixing a little with my foundation during the week and my moisturizer on the weekends (I don't wear makeup on my days off) for a little winter pick me up. Sometimes, during the winter months, my pale skin looks almost gray, ya know? If you suffer from the same problem, I think this would really help you as well. Give it a try.



No comments: