Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone! So glad the weekend is finally upon us. This should have been a short week for me. I was not supposed to have to work Monday but I did and it has made the week feel about a million miles longer than it should have.

Here are a few highlights from our week:
  1. Andrew had a job interview. Fingers crossed.
  2. Lauren has been in town all week. We've had the most fun just spending time with her. Highlight of the month, hands down.
  3. Spent two days in Jonesboro, my old college stomping ground, for work. I love going back to that city. 
  4. Ate dinner with a work friend while in Jonesboro. And made a trip to Andy's, naturally.
  5. Andrew spent a super fun evening with his swim team stuffing their faces with pizza.
What have you got planned for the weekend? Anything fun? I've got a quick run with the girls (6 miles) on Saturday and a huge mess of a living room to clean. And if the weather's nice on Sunday, our traditional walk to the dog park. Hopefully it will be blissfully serene and void of any stress. I need that kind of weekend after such a long, drawn out week.

Have a great one, XO.

No comments: