Thursday, February 21, 2013

In the kitchen:

I've been busy in the kitchen these past few weeks:








We've been:
  1. Experimenting with healthy (well, healthier) cupcakes
  2. Trying tons of different juice concoctions (I think the photo is grape, pear, cucumber, ginger)
  3. Making our own soup stock from vegetable pulp left over from juicing
  4. Making (and eating) massive amounts of brown butter rosemary cornbread
The older I get, the more I love cooking. Love it. Really. Everything about it. It makes me happy to create something that makes others happy. Food really is the cure-all for everything.

We spend a lot of our time together in the kitchen. We learn from each other. We laugh a lot. And we created delicious dishes. It's magical.

In the cooking mood? I strongly encourage you to check out Joy the Baker and Shutterbean. There are a million cooking blogs out there but these two are my favorite. It may have something (or everything) to do with the fact that I am obsessed with their podcast.

Happy cooking!







No comments: