Monday, February 11, 2013

I work out:



Real life: sometimes I get bored with my training -- especially my clothes. I've been living in running tights and long sleeve shirts. But it seems like all the tights I own are black. And with it being so gloomy outside, black tights are really starting to depress me. So, I've been looking for a change; something that will brighten things up as we suffer through what remains of winter. Enter Ellie.

It's a subscription service for workout apparel. For $49 a month, you get to pick out two pieces (any two pieces) and they ship them to you for free. If you don't like what they have that month, you can skip it and they won't bill you. It's a lot like JewelMint and ShoeMint (both of which I love) in that way.

So this month, I picked these fun blue leggings and the black open-back top. You know, really mix things up.




No comments: