Monday, February 4, 2013

More 30 Rock:


I just can't seem to get over the finale of 30 Rock. It hung out in my brain all weekend. So, if you saw me lately and I was laughing silently to myself, please don't think I've gone insane -- I've just been mentally hanging out with Liz, Jack, and the TGS gang since Thursday.

To string out this little 30 Rock party that the internet seems to be having, take a look at these links:

21 Life Lessons from Liz Lemon and Friends

10 Classic 30 Rock Jokes, Retold as Infographics

The Best 5 Moments from 7 Seasons

So sit back with a cup of tea (or coffee, if that's your jam) and start your Monday off Liz Lemon style.

P.S. Did you know that Ben & Jerry's is releasing a 30 Rock ice cream? It's called Liz Lemon Greek Frozen yogurt and it's a "lemon Greek frozen yogurt with a blueberry lavender swirl." Sounds delicious. Wonder how it will pair with their Alec Baldwin's Schweddy Balls ice cream.

No comments: