Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone!  What are you doing this weekend? We are running in the Capitol City Classic 10k tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to get a PR. My IT band has been bothering me this week so fingers crossed that it won't be an issue come Saturday.

Here's what we've been up to this week:
  1. I stayed home from work on Monday with a migraine and sinus issues. Not fun.
  2. We watched the documentary Fat, Sick, and Almost Dead, and it kind of changed my life.
  3. Thriftbooks is having an awesome basement bargain sale and we scored a few treasures at a deep discount.
  4. Kristin was in town this week with her Urban Promise kids for Spring break. I got to see her for about a milisecond, but still, best milisecond of the week.
  5. We enjoyed many rainy evenings this week curled up in bed, watching DVDs of old TV shows, and catching up with our good friends Turk and J.D.
Have a great weekend! The weather should be really lovely so get out there and enjoy it.

No comments: