Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]

Happy Friday, everyone! What are you doing this weekend? I'm doing a Zumbathon with some of my running friends on Saturday and then I'm on the hunt for some new running shoes. We've got a long run on Sunday and I'm starting to think that my knee/foot/leg problems might be due to the fact that my shoes are wearing out. At least I'm hoping that's the case.

Here are this week's highlights:

  1. Andrew made it home from St. Louis safe and sound (and brought back some really cool stuff!)
  2. A mid-week Order video chat made the week so much more bearable
  3. A pizza dinner/marathon training meeting with my lovely running ladies
  4. Ran the Go!Running memorial run for the Boston Marathon victims
  5. A little light shopping does amazing things to lift the spirit during rainy, stormy evenings
Have a great weekend! XO!


No comments: