Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone! This week has felt particularly long -- I'm glad the weekend is finally here! What are you doing with your days off? We have a few little touch ups to make on the newly-painted dining room and Andrew has big plans to work in the yard. And we've scheduled some sit-on-the-couch-and-catch-up-on-Downton-Abbey time. With all the packing and moving that went down this winter, we fell behind. But thanks to a friend who lent us her DVDs, we will be catching up. So, no spoiler alerts!

One of my good friends (and 1/4 of the Order) is back home from S. Korea. It has been entirely too long since I got to spend some quality time with her and I am looking forward to catching up, even if our hanging out includes sitting around and eating junk food. Oh how I've missed you, Reech!

Have a great weekend, friends! Get out there and enjoy the nice weather!

No comments: