Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, lovelies! What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun? We have a few things we hope to get done around the house, but mostly our plan is to relax. We don't have too many more weekends where we are at liberty to do whatever we want, so we plan on taking advantage of it. Sleeping in? Done. Lazying around in front of the TV? I'm on it. Eating whatever I want whenever I want? You betcha.

Here's what's been going on around our house lately:
  1. Weekly doctor appointments now. This is happening, people!
  2. We got our jogging stroller last week. I am so ready to get back into running this summer!
  3. We've been working on painting our dining room for the last two weeks and I'm happy to report it's almost done!
  4. This week has been particularly hard for me. I have been trying to work up until this little boy decides to make his grand entrance (lord, let that be sooner rather than later), but Monday I had to take a half day to rest and spent the afternoon with a heating pad and a sleeping pup. It definitely helped but I am still dealing with some nasty back pain pretty much daily, at this point in the game.
  5. One of my oldest and dearest friends, Katherine, had her baby Tuesday night! Mother and baby are doing fine. I'm so happy for her but also, a little jealous because I am so ready for this part to be over. I can't wait to watch Baby J and Baby M grow up together!
Have a great weekend, friends! XO.

No comments: