Friday, September 19, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday! I have been at a conference for the later part of this week and am ready to get home and relax. What do you have planned for the weekend? Anything fun? We are doing some major cleaning (there is a infestation of dust bunnies in our house). I also can't wait to work on some projects that I have going on. Weekend naps are pretty much the only time I have to get anything done anymore.

Here's a little of what's been going on around here lately:
  1. We had a local carpenter come measure our space for the built-in bookcases this week. So excited to finally get those started!
  2. We picked up the cabinets for our wall-to-wall desk project in the computer room. All we need now is the counter top and it's going to be amazing. Look for the reveal coming soon!
  3. I treated myself to the Cadillac of dressmaker shears this week. Can't wait to use them.
  4. M finally started sleeping in his swing without it moving! This is a huge deal! Transition to the crib is imminent.
  5. Bought a life insurance policy this week -- I'm such a grownup. 
Have a great one, friends! XOXO!

No comments: