Monday, September 15, 2014

We love:


We are redecorating the hall bath. Or I guess just decorating since it was never decorated to start with. I have been looking for the perfect art for the space for awhile now and wasn't happy with anything I saw. I had debated on painting something but I have very little free time these days and already have so many other projects in the works. So, there I was, looking everywhere and feeling generally disappointed with the results. And then I stumbled upon Emily Jeffords and the clouds broke and the heavens shone down.

I am kind of majorly in love with her pieces. They are so lovely and the colors are beautiful. I can't stop staring. I am definitely getting one for the bathroom. I'd like to think I could have an original but let's be honest, that just isn't in the budget. Plus, I mean, it's a bathroom. So a print will have to do. Now I'm just having a hard time choosing one.


No comments: