Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tote shopping:

I love my week day purse. It's beautiful, classic, and so very work appropriate. But now that I'm a working mom, I have so much baggage. Seriously, every time I leave the house in the morning, I feel like a pack mule. I've got M's bag, a wet bag of diapers, my pump, and my bag of stuff I need for the day. I used to add my purse to the mix but found it was just too much. So lately I've been using an old World Market tote to haul my stuff around in. It's been working okay but it is very large and I have found that I want something that is a little more structured. So, I'm in the market for a new tote.

The musts:

  • large but not too large
  • shoulder strap (bonus if it's adjustable and I can carry it cross-body style)
  • somewhat structured (I'd like it to not completely collapse in on itself)
  • lots of pockets
  • made of sturdy canvas (made to last and machine washable)
I've done a little internet shopping, as usual, and here are the top contenders:

one // two // three // four // five

I think number 5 is the front runner. It has everything I'm looking for and the price is right. I'm still on the hunt though. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: