Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday! So glad we have made it to another weekend! What are you doing with your precious time off? I pretty much live for the weekend now because that's when I'm able to tackle all my projects and spend time with my family. So, this weekend we will be hanging out, doing some sewing, and hopefully sneaking in a nap or two. We have a small Halloween get together this weekend with my running group and I'm looking forward to bringing M and introducing him to the members that we don't see very often.

Here's a little of what's been going on in our world lately:
  1. M rolled over! After weeks of laying on his side and struggling to get over his shoulder, it finally happened!
  2. I fit into my old clothes again! 
  3. Decided not to run the Soaring Wings Half Marathon this weekend.
  4. I've been working on M's Halloween costume (more on that later) for a while now. I couldn't decide which style of hat I liked best so I'm making them both.
  5. We are still dealing with the aftermath of our power outage. Now all that's left to fix is the washing machine. 
Have a great, relaxing weekend, everyone!

No comments: