Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday. I am so relieved that this week is over. Between running late for everything, a sick baby, and feeling insanely exhausted and off-kilter, survival has been the name of the game.

Here's a little of what we've been dealing with this week:
  1. M has a stomach bug (or at least what we think is a stomach bug). He also got his 4 month shots this week. That means two doctor visits in three days. A sick little baby is no fun.
  2. I have been so run down this week. That means going to bed early, sleeping late (too late, eek!), missing my morning runs, and generally feeling exhausted. I don't know what's going on with me. 
  3. I can't eat dairy while M has this stomach bug and that, with the whole running late in the morning thing, has had me eating a vending machine breakfast at work each day. There is no way this is even remotely healthy but what can you do?
  4. I finished M's winter coat this week! I plan on sharing that on here next week.
  5. We started building our desk for the home office! It's nearly done!
What have you got going on this weekend? Anything fun? We're hoping to finish our desk for the office this weekend. And I'm working on M's Halloween costume! So exciting! Let's hope I have the energy to tackle it all.

Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments: