Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday! Doesn't the week after a long break always seem particularly long and grueling? I am glad to see it over.

What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun planned? We are having breakfast at one of our favorite places in Argenta this weekend and I have been thinking about it all week. I'm getting the french toast! No, breakfast taco! No, wait, french toast! I can't seem to make up my mind; it's all so delicious. We're also hoping to tackle the last bit of painting that we have left. I can't wait to declare our bookshelves complete and share them with the world.

It's despairingly cold outside so do yourself a favor and stay in, cuddled up in blankets on the couch. And if you do have to get out there, bundle up and stay warm!

Have a great one, everyone!

No comments: