Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday! So glad the weekend is finally here! Not a lot of plans around here for once and I am really looking forward to it. The weather has been pretty rotten lately and we've been house-bound so fingers crossed the weather cooperates this weekend and we can get out and enjoy warmer weather and sunshine.

Here's a little of what we've been up to lately:
  1. M has been teething like crazy lately and it's throwing everything off, especially his sleep. I think he might be trying to kill me.
  2. We have been lucky enough to get to spend extra time at home due to all the snow and ice we've had lately. And while I'm always grateful for time off of work, I am especially so now that we have a little babe to cuddle up with. 
  3. I finally got my hair cut this week! I don't want to even admit how long it's been since I took scissors to it. 
  4. M tried peas for the first time this week -- he hated it. Oh the faces he made!
  5. I stumbled upon this read and loved it -- exactly how A and I are approaching this whole parenthood thing.
Oh, and Little Rock restaurants are creating Girl Scout cookie inspired desserts this week to celebrate restaurant week. Big Orange has created a samoa shake and since they are my favorite cookie, we are definitely trying them this weekend!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: