Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New rug:


We've lived in our house almost a year now and I have hardly done anything to decorate it and make it really feel like home. I have good intentions, I just get busy and forget. Sure we've picked up a new piece of furniture here and there and painted a few rooms but so far, none of the finishing touches have made it into our home. No pictures on the wall. No curtains. No rugs. Terrible, I know. So, I decided to change that.

Say a great big welcome to our new office rug! I've got big plans for making this space warm and inviting since we spend so much time in there as a family watching tv and playing. We still haven't shared the progress in this room, so look for that soon.

Can't wait to see our house finally come together a little bit more!

No comments: