Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally a Tuesday that was fun!


My nephew arrived at our apartment this morning @ 6:45a to spend the morning with Andrew. I thought having to get up just those few minutes early would send my day spiraling off into the danger zone. But I was wrong. I actually ended up having one of the most pleasant Tuesday I can remember.
I got to work at a fairly decent hour and got to catch up with my boss which was nice. Then I had lunch with Kat at Zsa Zsa's and we walked over to Cupcakes on Kavenaugh and had some cupcakes after. It was fun and good to catch up with a good friend that I don't see nearly enough. Then I headed home to Andrew (who took a 4 hour nap this afternoon). We got dinner @ McAlister's with Kat and Gary. Then we went to the rents' and helped with drywall again. We are slowly making progress. And despite my dad being in a grumpy mood, it wasn't half bad. After that we met Kat and Gary at Barnes and Noble and hung out some more. It was fun and good to hang out with them again. I forget how much I miss them and they live literally 2 minutes down the road. I don't know why we don't see more of each other.
Now Andrew and I are home. He is snacking on chips and salsa and we are doing some cleaning because tomorrow is pesticide day here in 403.

No comments: