Monday, May 11, 2009

I get by with a little help from my husband



Yesterday I woke up with an incredibly sore shoulder/back and have been living with limited mobility ever since. The heating pad I inherited from my mother (it's 30 years old, no joke) has been my best friend these past 2 days. I cannot do even the most simple things without pain. It's really frustrating. Luckily, Andrew being the attentive husband that he is, has been there to wait on me hand and foot and help me with all the tasks I cannot do. Tonight he made my lunch for tomorrow, cooked my dinner, and blowdried my hair. Isn't he just the sweetest?

Laura, one of my very good friends, was in a pretty horrific car accident this morning which makes my shoulder pain look like sissy stuff. She was taken to the hospital this morning but was allowed to leave bearing only a few scraps, bruises, and a little swelling. Her car, however, is donezo. I saw videos of it today and it really is amazing that she wasn't badly injured. It seems so crazy to me. I'm just glad she's okay. Which brings me to remind all of you to wear your seatbelt EVERY single time you are in the car!

No comments: