Monday, March 7, 2011

It's coming...

I've got some great stuff to share with you including the story of Andrew's marathon experience, adventures in baking, and a Saturday night spent with a foreign candy bar. But I left my phone (with all the photos) at home so it will have to wait. Until then, here's this:

  • this is the saddest story about a whale I've ever heard. Seriously, it made me want to cry.
  • have a hard time figuring out how long to boil an egg? This site makes it so easy. Plus, it's cute.

And here's a list of things that make me happy today:
  • getting my own supply of felt tip pens at work
  • straws
  • amazing people in the breakroom with my baking skills
  • eating string cheese really slowly
  • waking up under a mountain of blankets
  • an "I can do anything" feeling that has surprisingly lingered longer than usual
  • getting all my work "to dos" done before lunch
  • swimming laps tonight! I've given up caring what the temperature is outside. I will brave the cold with wet hair. and I will be happy about it.

No comments: