Friday, March 11, 2011

Photoshop fun

I have InDesign on my computer at work and have been pushing for Photoshop and Illustrator for some time. Well, it finally happened yesterday afternoon and I have spent the whole morning playing with my new toys.

I've done some actual design work for something we're currently working on, but I've also been experimenting with new brushes and filters:



This may be just some old photo of us from our trip to Ireland, but slap some layers on it and BAM! it's much more dreamy and ethereal, exactly how I remember it in my head.

So, prepare yourselves to see all of the ridiculous things that I come up with as I re-familiarize myself with my old friend Photoshop. Who needs some stupid old iPhone photography app when I've got the king of all image editing software in my hands!


No comments: