Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring wardrobe update

March is turning out the be a tricky month. The trees are saying that Spring has arrived. They're lying. And I'm angry. But rather than lash out, I've decided to channel my rage into something positive: shopping. I will shop with Spring in mind regardless of the temperature. Because it has to come sooner or later. And when it does, I'll be ready:

March purchases


Apparently, J. Crew has been reading my mind. Because so far this year, they are dead on with exactly what I've been craving for my wardrobe: faded chambray shirt, white skinny jeans, cropped khakis, and gauzy shirt dresses (Madewell). And Piperlime, my go to for pretty much anything, has got it going on this season with their selection of wedges and sandals. My summer shoe motto is this: celebrate the fact that I am a girl by wearing shoes that a boy couldn't get away with wearing (with the exception of wearing flipflops in the shower at the gym, of course). And man do they make it so easy.

No comments: