Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sleep talking:

A few nights ago, I woke up suddenly in the night and couldn't figure out what had woke me. Andrew wasn't talking and Tillie wasn't dreaming. And then I heard it. Andrew was singing in his sleep. Well, it started out as mumbling to an unknown tune but turned into more of a humming. And then he said

"Yea, uh huh. That's what I thought. I thought so."

No idea what he could possibly be dreaming about. I tried to piece the puzzle together. Perhaps he was dreaming of being on that new singing reality show, The Voice. Who knows. But it was funny. Most definitely.

1 comment:

Michelle Leigh said...

It cracks me up when people talk in their sleep. One time while on a family vacation, my older brother said "ha! yea! whopper!" -- I wonder what ridiculous things I say while I'm dreaming!

http://mambogook.blogspot.com/