Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beach Body Bootcamp 2011

via Fitness magazine

Monday kicked off Fitness magazine's Beach Body Bootcamp 2011. For eight weeks, I will be busting my butt to get toned in time for bathing suit season. This evening, I tried out my new resistance bands and my arms are already killing me. Although I do not appreciate the smell of latex that I cannot get off my hands. 

Also, my hair is driving me crazy. I am getting it cut (just a trim) and colored next Tuesday, so I'm just trying to hold on until then. But I am contemplating getting bangs. My mom always told me I couldn't have bangs because my face was too round/my forehead wasn't long enough. But lately, I've been feeling like I want to do the opposite of what everyone tells me I should do. So, I'm trying to decide if it's me or not. Maybe I'll just  pass on the bangs for now. I don't want to be mistaken for one of those weirdo hipsters anyway (if you have bangs/are a hipster, sorry). 

P.S. Doesn't this spiked blueberry lemonade look amazing?
via Veggie Belly

No comments: