Sunday, May 15, 2011

Road Trip: Jonesboro


We went to Jonesboro Saturday for the retirement celebration of Arliss Dickerson, the BCM Director at ASU and the man who married us back in 2007 (can you believe it's almost been 4 years?!)  We got to see a lot of our friends and have a mini reunion. It was really great to be back in Jonesboro. I remember how ready I was to leave when we moved away, but being back there, I realized just how much I love that town. I have so many great memories: four wonderful years of college and our first year of marriage. It was really good to catch up. But we didn't sleep well, we missed Tillie, and we're glad to be home.

So, here's a picture of my new darker hair. I'm still a little unsure about it but I think once I get used to it and it washes out a little more, I'll warm up to it. What do you think?

P.S. How great is Andrew's Zoolander face in that photo?

No comments: