Friday, May 20, 2011

It's the end of the world as we know it:

A radical religious group is claiming that, based on the mathematical calculations of this guy, the world will be ending at 6:00pm tomorrow (May 21, 2011) evening. I think this is ridiculous. I don't get why everyone is so freaked out. I'm pretty sure that when the world does end, it won't be when everyone is expecting it. And even when it does, there's nothing you can do to stop it so why waste time worrying about it. Just live your life and whatever is going to happen will happen.

Also, I got this necklace from JewelMint:

It's a members only jewelry site featuring unique pieces designed by actress Kate Bosworth and her best friend and stylist Cher Coulter. You answer some questions and they suggest pieces that fit your style. And each piece is only $29.99. And sometimes they have crazy deals. Like I scored this necklace for $8 (+ free shipping) using a coupon. Isn't it cool? I'm dreaming of pairing this with some monochromatic tanks, little black dresses, and button up shirts for work. And I'm going to look smashing. You can get in on this too, just follow this link and start shopping.



Have a great weekend guys. Be sure to have some fun tomorrow. You know, in case it's your last ;)

No comments: