Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Harry Potter + more:

Check out this Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 trailer that someone put together using footage from the previous seven movies:



If this doesn't get you excited, check your pulse. You're probably dead.

In other news: we bought Andrew's plane tickets for Las Vegas! This will probably be our one and only trip to Sin City (it isn't normally our cup of tea) so if anyone has any suggestions for what to check out while we're there, we'd be more than happy to hear them. We were thinking about going to see the Lion King while we're there but we've both seen it already (A in St. Louis, me on Broadway in NYC).

And for all of you that browse this blog looking for mention of A's sleeptalking, listen up:
Last night, I was having trouble falling asleep. Lucky for me, a certain someone wasn't having any trouble sleeping whatsoever because while I was lying there in the dark, I heard a voice mumble and it said "I know for the really important stuff in the morning you'll get me. Teleport and stuff like that."

Haahaa.

No comments: