Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone! What are you doing with your lovely weekend? We have no-fun grown-up things to take care of (read: cleaning, grocery shopping, and bill paying). But hopefully there will be some time to squeeze in a few fun things. I've been dying to check out the new dog park at McArthur Park and I still haven't made up my mind as to whether or not I want to run a 5K tonight and a Grand Prix 10K race on Saturday.

Here's a peek into our week:

  1. I saw an orthopedist about my knee yesterday.
  2. I signed up for the St. Jude's Marathon in December. So, it's officially happening.
  3. Ordered the cutest new flat sandals for spring
  4. We are planning a camping trip with friends that I am really excited about
  5. We totally had burritos for dinner three times this week -- don't judge.
Sunday in Cinco de Mayo -- drink margaritas and eat your body weight in chips and salsa to celebrate!

Have a great one! XO!

No comments: