Wednesday, May 1, 2013

We love:


I have a lot of races on the horizon (including a 14.2 miler and a full marathon!) so I was really pumped when I received a gift certificate for a Road Id. Road Id has a line of products designed for runners/cyclists/whoever to wear while out being active that help identify you in case of an emergency. I don't run with a cell phone or any identification (I know, it's dangerous) but I almost always run with friends and at least one of those friends has a cell phone on them at all times. Still, I worry about being on my own during a race or training run and something happening. Well, I don't have to worry anymore because my Shoe Id is making its way to me right now.

I went with the Shoe Id because I can attach it to my shoe and not worry about it ever again. I don't have to remember to put it on each time I leave the house. As long as I've got my running shoes on, I'm good to go. And I know I will feel safer on my runs (and Andrew will too).

If you are active and don't have one of these, I strongly recommend that you make the plunge and get one. It's wonderful peace of mind. And they have a lot of different styles and colors to choose from.

No comments: