Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday! What are you doing with your precious free time? There is a library book sale that I really want to go to. And my nephew is getting his black belt in karate, so we are having a party to celebrate. We've got some major (late) spring cleaning to do. Not fun, I know, but such is the life of a grownup.

Want to catch up with us? Here's what's been happening lately:

  1. I got my MRI results back: no meniscus tear! Only swelling, but I can deal with that.
  2. We finally got some Run 501 shirts from Go! Running. I have been stalking them for months.
  3. With the warmer temperatures comes my desire to suddenly fling myself into a bunch of adventures. We are planning our summer trips now and I am excited about all the fun we're going to have. Look for us coming to a city near you soon!
  4. I'm debating whether or not I want to attend my high school reunion next month. I've heard pros and cons for each side, I just can't seem to make up my mind. Anybody have any advice?
  5. It's National Bike Week. Hope you rode yours around and had magical bike adventures! There's still time if you haven't!
Have a great weekend, everyone! It's supposed to be lovely. Get out there and enjoy it!

No comments: