Thursday, November 13, 2014

Baby's first ornament:

I've been on the hunt for the perfect baby's first Christmas ornament for a few weeks now. I don't really know what I'm looking for, I just know what I like when I see it. That pretty much means looking at every single ornament out there. It's hard work, let me tell you.

I've managed to narrow it down to a few different ones. Here are the front runners:
[photo]
[photo]
[photo]
[photo]
[photo]
We are leaning towards the bear ornament but there are so many options, I'm having trouble deciding. I think about my first ornament (and all my other childhood Christmas ornaments) and the fond memories I have seeing them on the tree every year, and I want little M to have wonderful memories of his childhood Christmases like that. It makes it hard to choose. Suddenly, it seems like a huge responsibility. I have to make the right decision but I feel torn.

1 comment:

Katherine Grant said...

They are taking appointments right now at the painted pig for clay prints. They will help you make a mold of their hand or foot in clay and paint it for you. That's what we decided on for Julianne. Wish I had done it for E now.